In order to protect the health and safety of our community, the families we serve and our staff during this time, Joldersma & Klein Funeral Home has implemented the following policies. These will remain in effect until further notice.
- Whenever possible arrangement conferences will be held via phone and email.
- If it is necessary for the arrangement conference to take place at the funeral home, we are limiting the number of participants to four people.
- Private family viewing/identification of unembalmed remains is suspended until further notice.
- Viewing of embalmed remains can take place at the funeral home, but capacity is limited to 40 people or less. Patrons are asked to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Indoor services can be held at the funeral home, but capacity is limited to 40 people or less. Patrons are asked to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Graveside services will be allowed at cemeteries if the cemetery does not have a more stringent policy in place. Social distancing guidelines recommended.
- Face masks are required to be worn inside our facility.
We are following all guidelines recommended by local, state and federal health officials and governing agencies. Our staff is practicing frequent hand washing and social distancing. We are disinfecting and sanitizing our facility before and after each family visits. If you have questions about these policies, please feel free to call at 269.343.2628.
Our Response to COVID-19
At Joldersma & Klein, we are committed to the safety and welfare of the communities and families we serve. Therefore, we are adhering closely to CDC guidelines and directives given from local, state and federal authorities.
We understand the importance of funerals and memorial services and the effect that COVID-19 restrictions may have, but remain dedicated to serving families in our community.
Please feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns.