In order to protect the health and safety of our community, the families we serve and our staff during this time, Joldersma & Klein Funeral Home has implemented the following policies. These will remain in effect until further notice.
- Whenever possible arrangement conferences will be held via phone and email.
- If it is necessary for the arrangement conference to take place at the funeral home, we are limiting the number of participants to three people.
- Private family viewing/identification of unembalmed remains prior to cremation is suspended.
- Viewing of embalmed remains of a loved one can take place at the funeral home but is limited to the immediate family only (no more than 10 persons). Social distancing guidelines recommended.
- No public services are able to be held indoors but can be scheduled after the pandemic crisis subsides.
- Graveside services for up to 100 people will be allowed at cemeteries if the cemetery does not have a more stringent policy in place. Social distancing guidelines recommended.
- Face masks are required to be worn inside our facility.
We are following all guidelines recommended by local, state and federal health officials and governing agencies. Our staff is practicing frequent hand washing and social distancing. We are disinfecting and sanitizing our facility before and after each family visits. If you have questions about these policies, please feel free to call at 269.343.2628.
"When You Want To Be Treated Like Family"
Kalamazoo Funeral Home
Joldersma & Klein is a family owned and operated Kalamazoo area funeral home. Our focus is providing personal attention and quality service, all at an affordable cost.
A place which families entrust their loved ones to when they want to be treated like family. We work hard to accommodate the wishes and desires of those we serve and believe in providing personal service at a fair price. Thank you for visiting with us. Joldersma and Klein… When You Want To Be Treated Like Family!
Recently Added Obituaries
When Looking for Kalamazoo Area Funeral Homes
Why Choose Joldersma and Klein for Funeral Home Services?
► Because you want to be treated like family.
► Our affordable prices — we encourage you to compare our prices to other area funeral homes.
► When you and your loved ones enter our doors you become a part of our family and we will be sure to treat you that way. At Joldersma & Klein you are not just another “call” but a part of our family that deserves to be treated with respect, dignity and reverence.
► We are family owned, family operated and family oriented.
► You can depend on us for caring and compassionate assistance with traditional funeral services, memorial celebration services, direct cremation services, veterans' funeral services, burial packages and more.
► Responsible Funeral Planning and Funeral Pre-Planning consulting.
► Facing financial challenges? We can help you with financing as well. Give us a call and we can walk you through the process.